Welcome to Informačné centrum Európsky dom   Click to listen highlighted text! Welcome to Informačné centrum Európsky dom Powered By GSpeech
  1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer

The Csaky manor house

The land on which the manor house was built belonged at first to Gorgey family. In the year 1885 was the whole land buyed by Earl Vidor Csaky and his wife Ann. He let reconstruct the manor house between the years 1886-1888. Because the result of the reconstruction wasn’t accepted by Earl and his wife, they decided to build a new manor house.

Go to Top Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech